I was born in London, became an Artist in Spain and fell in love with Photography in Greece. I was distracted a few years by technology in San Francisco but took up photography again in when I moved to New York, the city i have called home for the last 15 years.
Most of my photos are moments in my journeys and my most photographed subject is my beautiful wife who travels with me and who is willing to get naked at the drop of a dress any time a photo opportunity presents itself.
I occasionally shoot on commission for a wide range of clients and my work has appeared in a number of magazines, has been featured by National Geographic and has been on the cover of books, music albums and more articles and blog posts than I can hope to keep track of.
My favorite place for my work to appear is in very large format on walls of art galleries and private collectors with impeccable good taste.
- "Classical Elements" Mar 2015, Kinkfolk Gallery, New York
- "Fire & Dust" Dec 2013, CVZ Contemporary, New York
- "Beautiful Burn" Dec 2011, Photocare, New York.
- "The World Through Your Eyes", Sep 2010, Silhouette Green Space, New York.
- "kənˈso͞oməˌrizəm" Jan 1998 National gallery Athens
- "Retrospectivo" Jun 1997 Hospital Real, Granada, Spain
- "Un año mas" Jan 1997 Casa de Porras, Granada, Spain
- Color: @ian.brewer
Black & White: @brewer.ian
Prints, Commission Work & Licensing
Most of the images on this site are available as signed limited edition prints, some of these are also available for commercial licensing. I also do commission work for select clients and brands
For more information and a price sheet please reach out to me at email@example.com